We are currently looking for caring and compassionate individuals for permanent and temporary Healthcare Assistant roles for Hampshire Country Council.
Hampshire County Council provide Nursing and Residential care and support to the elderly and vulnerable, so to succeed in this role you will have an empathy with the needs of older people and understand the importance of treating them with dignity and respect.
No two days are the same in this varied and rewarding role. As a general guide, duties may include:
- Supporting individuals with personal care
- Support with Hydration and Nutrition
- Moving and Positioning
- Accurate record keeping
- Undertaking activities such as entertainment and recreation to enhance the wellbeing of individuals
- Supporting Individuals with medication
This is a challenging yet rewarding role, providing variety and the opportunity to develop your care skills for the future.
What we can offer you:
- Pay rate: £10.24 – £20.48 per hour depending on shift
- Flexible and consistent shifts (by working directly via Connect2Hampshire you will be the first to know of job opportunities before they are released elsewhere)
- FREE mandatory training & FREE Uniform (Limited Time Only)
What we require:
- A positive, caring nature.
- Willingness to learn, with a can-do attitude
- Compassionate with the ability to use your initiative and work well under pressure
In the event that you are successful in securing a position that requires a DBS check Connect2Hampshire will submit an application for the relevant check prior to you starting.