Looking for a career that offers you flexible hours to suit you? Working in homecare could offer you a flexible new career, whilst making a world of difference to others.
We are currently looking for people to join our growing team, who have a passion for making that difference whilst gaining job satisfaction. And as a thank you for joining our team we will give you £1000.
Caring Hands is a friendly, well established, local family run business, providing high-quality care and support to mostly older people in Fareham, Portchester, Gosport, Stubbington, Locks Heath and surrounding areas. We are proud of our excellent reputation and how we look after our team. If you are looking for a rewarding job where every day you make a difference, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- £1000 Loyalty Bonus
- Flexible hours to suit your work / life balance
- Excellent rates of pay – £11.00 weekdays, £12.00 weekends, time and a half on bank holidays
- Paid training and support provided
- Paid holidays
- Excellent mileage payments
- Staff bonuses and incentives e.g., for receiving compliment, 100% attendance, demonstrating company values
- Incentives paid for picking up extra visits/shifts
- Length of Service monetary awards
- Free 24/7 access to BUPA Employment Assistance Programme (confidential counselling and lifestyle support)
- Generous £300 Refer a Friend Scheme – recommend a friend and earn over £300
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniforms, bag, PPE, hand sanitizer
- Opportunities for career development and to gain care qualifications
New to care?
Experience is not required, as we know you will have life skills and skills from previous jobs that will help in your care role. In return we will support you to reach your full potential, including a 13-week paid induction programme.
To join our team, you don’t have to have previous experience, as we will teach you care skills. What we are looking for is you demonstrating values that match ours, as these are much harder to teach. Our values are:
- Providing excellent care that we would want for our loved ones
- Treating our clients with dignity and respect
- Always striving to improve
- Working together for the good of our team
Access to a vehicle and full UK driving license is essential.
What hours will I have to work?
We expect everyone to work alternate weekends and some evenings.
We offer flexible hours to fit around childcare, volunteer work or other commitments.
Part-time and full-time hours available, minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Provide high standards of personal care (support to get out of bed, washed, dressed, prepare meals, and give medication)
- Show kindness and companionship to our clients
- Encourage the independence and motivation of our clients. This may include taking them out, so they feel part of the community and not isolated
- Build an excellent rapport with the clients you visit through actively talking and listening to them about their interests
*Loyalty Bonus T&Cs – £500 paid at end of three-month induction, £500 paid at end of 6-month probation